Friday, December 17, 2010

Positive Affirmations for Your Perfect, Ideal Work

Positive Affirmations for Your Perfect, Ideal Work



1. I follow my inner guidance. I hear it clearly.
2. My choices and possibilities are expanding everyday.
3. I focus steadily on my vision, higher purpose and goals, knowing that as I do, I create them.
4. I honor and use my special skills and abilities.
5. I make changes purposefully and consciously. I am in charge of my destiny.
6. I love the process as much as the goal.
7. My path and life's work are my highest priorities.
8. I find my life's work by looking within rather than without.
9. I know the higher purpose of my soul for today.
10. I am a healer through my words, thoughts, and deeds.
11. I follow my heart.
12. Everything I do adds beauty, harmony, order, and light to the universe.
13. I enjoy my job.
14. My light raises the vibration of everything and everyone around me.
15. I know what I came to earth to do, and I am now doing it.
16. I know what I love to do and I do it.
17. Everything I do serves and empowers others.
18. I commit to my path. I choose aliveness and growth.
19. I am abundantly provided for as I follow my path.
20. I love and honor everything I create.

No comments:

Post a Comment